- Shock-absorbing insoles are removable, durable and ergonomic.
- Stabilisation with MASCOT’s patented multi-function shank, makes our footwear suitable even when working on uneven surfaces or on ladders.
- The flexible midsole protection of special textile increases comfort and protects against cold. In addition, the textile midsole is larger and better protects against nails and sharp objects in a wider area compared with a steel midsole.
- These shoes are completely free of metal - a crucial advantage at airports.
- The outsole of hard wearing PU is transfer resistant (non-marking). Very slip resistant sole/SRC.
- The composite toecap is completely free of metal. The composite material does not conduct heat or cold, so the composite toecap provides extra comfort in both hot and cold surroundings.
Metal free. Water-repellent. Lace fastening. Moulded TPU toe reinforcement. Suitable for working on the knees. Composite toe cap. Mid-sole of special textile material. Stabilising multi-function shank with integrated absorbing cushioning. Light moulded scuff cap. Non-marking sole no scuff marks. Two-component sole of PU/PU. Heat resistant sole up to 140°C. Profile depth 2.5mm. Ladder grip. Shock-absorbing insoles are removable, durable and ergonomic. Absorbs and removes moisture. Heel cap. Sole is oil and petrol resistant. ESD Approved to DIN EN 61340-4-3: 2002 + DIN EN 61340-5-1: 2008. Certified to EN ISO 20345 2011, safety class S3 SRC.
|Toe cap material||No|